bigger res tokyo">


 
 
This is done by DARWIN. 12/24/2005
 


    '' Please bring me silence to the restless screams inside my head
They haunt me every time I close my eyes
I've had enough of it.
Hollow and despised
A picture in a burning home is all I am anymore. ''


what is there to blog? my life right now can be pretty much summed up in three words. eat sleep work. save for the weekends when i get to use the comp more often. prison is fine. i just need my daily doses of spongebob and i will be just fine.

darwin ah darwin. i will definitely noe when u tag. besides pris got this unique way of spelling things. so yeapps. dn worry. there you have it. darwin, cptstabbin, shona, ping and pris. i updated. not very popular huh. suay. darwin called everyone but me.

ps: nice lyrics right?
 

  -when you're dreaming with a broken heart.